I am Aniket Thakur from Mumbai, India. Learning new things is my passion and giving back is my Goal. I am a strong open source supporter and I like to follow various open source technologies.
A workaholic, I aspire to attempt and accomplish goals I set for myself. I am highly motivated and make sure I always give my 100% to what I truly believe in. Thoughtful and determined, through work, I try to be a better person and take every opportunity to analyze myself, improve and strive harder for the next tougher goal. I am highly ambitious, confident and focused to achieve as much as I can in a given period of time. I relentlessly strive to achieve a better personality, sharper skills and mature outlook of life through what I pursue.
I firmly believe that “It is your attitude rather than your aptitude that determines your altitude” and “Nothing is impossible if you give it your sincere try”.
My Journey So Far….
- Software Engineer at Fiberlink by IBM. (April 2014 / Current)
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer (Jan 2015)
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer (July 2014)
- Software Engineer at Fiorano Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.(July 2013 – March 2014 )
- Intern at Morgan Stanley Advantage Services.(January 2013 – June 2013 )
- M.Sc(Tech) Information Systems graduate from BITS Pilani, KK Birla Goa Campus.(Graduated June 2013)
- Professional assistant for Object oriented programming course at BITS Pilani, KK Birla Goa Campus.(August 2012 – December 2012)
- Intern at WAT Consult,Mumbai a social media company.(May 2011 – July 2011)
- Scored 93% in 12th boards(from Patkar College)(Maharashtra state board / Class of 2009).
- Scored 91.84% in 10th boards(from ST. FRANCIS D’ASSISI HIGH SCHOOL)(Maharashtra state board / Class of 2007).